I will use acoustic wool. A product that is made in sweden especially for loudspeakers. Comes in the dimension of 200x45x5 mm.
So no fiberglass wool.
I will use acoustic wool. A product that is made in sweden especially for loudspeakers. Comes in the dimension of 200x45x5 mm.
So no fiberglass wool.
GM....... you need to write a book!!!!
It may not be an issue but many natural fibre fabrics are susceptible to insect infestation.
http://www2.ca.uky.edu/agcomm/pubs/ip/ip50/ip50.pdf
Moisture absorption may be a problem with some natural fibres in humid locations and can lead to mold and mildew presence.
Last edited by mah; June 7th, 2016 at 10:32 PM.
Opinion is only as valid as its verifiable supporting evidence.
Does anyone have Pictures of the isolation placement of a original 620 cab?
When I redid the fiber glass in my homebuilt cabinets, I carefully tore 6" batts in half, stapled it on and then spayed a misting of rubberized spray coating (as seen on TV to seal up that boat) to keep those pesky glass shards from floating out of the port. The stuff I used was clear Rustolium rubberized spray found at Walmart.
"James, a little knowledge is a dangerous thing!" World's scariest Volvo: [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKn-LTNa4rc[/url]
At last finished.
Will test them tomorrow as there was no time today. Real happy how i manage to complete a dream since i was a kid and my father and his friend had Votts.
A thread is always better with pictures so here is one without the front cover.
Last edited by ljungberg; June 21st, 2016 at 02:45 AM.
Bookmarks